In mid-June of 2020, the Filipino Portrait Artists Guild, Inc. (FilPAGI), with the partnership of the University of the Philippines Alumni Association (UPAA), has launched an online exhibit of various art pieces to raise funds for the vulnerable communities amid this pandemic and to honor the frontliners, the health frontliners, and the essential workers, fighting the COVID-19 Pandemic.

By engaging in these online galleries, the artist can showcase their talents and pieces and also tackle the nation’s challenge by raising funds, thus lending a helping hand to

The artworks the artist has exhibited, are considered to be a token of appreciation. All the profits made in the online exhibit, are considered donations, where ninety percent (90%) of the revenue will proceed to the UP Community, and the remaining ten percent (10%) to cover the expenses of the online exhibition of artworks.

The event, Handog Lingkod Online Art Exhibit have garnered a total of PhP 391,000.00, in which the PHP 135,000.00 of it is to purchase a UV Ozonator, a machine that eliminates microorganism, which renders the microorganism inactive, for which the UP Diliman has requested for documents by the COVID-19 Task Force for the University Health Service in UP Diliman.

You may see all the art pieces, and the artists here,
Gallery of Works l Handog Lingkod

2

2 Comments

  1. דירות דיסקרטיות ברמת גן -israelxclub.co.il

    Right here is the right site for anyone who really wants to understand this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really will need toÖHaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that has been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

  2. שירותי נערות ליווי בתל אביב

    צריך לפנות את הבית כדי לתאם בילוי אינטימי מן הסוג הזה ורוב תושבי הקריות לא
    יכולים להרשות זאת לעצמם. תושבי הקריות צריכים לדעת
    שעומדת בפניהם האפשרות לתאם שירותי ליווי
    לעיסוי מפנק בדירות דיסקרטיות.
    הם כבר לא צריכים לבזבז זמן וכסף על
    נסיעה לחיפה או להתפשר על פרטיות וחשאיות.
    זה משהו שיוכל לקרות בקלות אם רק תהיו ממוקדים בחיפושים שלכם
    ותשימו לב שאתם עושים כל מה שאתם
    יכולים על מנת לקבל את ההחלטה הטובה
    ביותר. קהל הלקוחות האקסקלוסיבי אשר מגיע
    לבקר במקומות אלו אוהב לשמור על הפרטיות שלו וכאן הוא
    מקבל את כל התנאים אשר יבטיחו לו את הדיסקרטיות.
    אתם שואלים למה אנשים רוצים לשמור על דיסקרטיות?
    דירות דיסקרטיות כפר סבא, הן בהחלט התשובה הברורה ביותר למה שאתם מייחלים, להגיע,
    לקחת את מי שאתם רוצים ולא להיות תחת עיניו החשדניות של בלש פרטי, או
    אפילו עוברי אורח אחרים. למה אתם מחכים?
    לעוד ערב בודד וגלמוד מול הטלוויזיה?

    למשל, אישה אשר רוצה לבלות עם המאהב ולא תרצה שאף
    אחד ידע צריכה מקום אשר מאפשר לה לשמור
    על הדיסקרטיות וכאן עושים זאת בצורה הטובה ביותר.
    פשוט מלאכית מושלמת עם פנים וואו וגוף עוד יותר וואו,… למוניקה יש פנים של אלה יוונית וחזה ענק ועומד.
    לאלקסה יש יופי טבעי עם קימורים והיכולת להישאר בתוך מחשבותיך אפילו אחרי
    שנים רבות.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.